Jacqueline Jossa heartbroken as she announces her beloved grandad has died in loving tribute Denman
Jaccqueline Jossa has shared her heartache as she revealed her grandad has died.
Former EastEnders actress Jacqueline, 28, shared a photo of herself with her beloved grandfather to announce the news on Instagram.
Jacqueline’s image shows her smiling while stood next to her grandad, who has his arm around her while he, too, smiles at the camera.She then penned a tribute as she wrote to her 3.1million followers on Wednesday 14 March: “rest in peace grandad.”
Jacqueline added: “Find yourself a stage in heaven and sing your heart out. I will find one and do the same. For you”, before ending the caption with a broken heart emoji.
The sad news was met with supportive messages from fans and celebrity friends in the comments.
Jacqueline’s husband Dan simply sent a praying hands and love heart emoji while Vicky Pattison also shared a red heart emoji.
Meanwhile, one fan wrote: “Thinking of you and your family at this difficult time”.
Another added: “I'm so sorry for your loss.” And a third echoed with: “Sending all the love” alongside a red heart emoji.
Meanwhile, Jacqueline, who's husband Dan has recently purchased a protection dog, also shared a post on her Instagram story from a relative, which included two throwback photos of Jac’s beloved grandfather.
One adorable photo was from the actress’ grandad’s younger years, while the second showed him in the same post sat on bench surrounded by two smiling women and Jacqueline.
She then posted a photo of a women’s football team and shared her pride over her cousin in the wake of their grandfather’s death.
Jacqueline wrote below the image: “What a hero. As my grandad took his last breath, my cousin played for Northern Ireland, granddads home, and won!
“What a special moment @ciarasherwood we are all so proud of you. You inspire me and my children.”
It comes after Jacqueline and husband Dan revealed they have bought a new forever home, which they are currently renovating, but were forced to change their move-in date for recently.
As she and husband Dan, 29, got stuck in with the renovations and painted their fences, the actress confessed she felt stressed over the project.
She made the admission after telling her fans she wants a "catch up", she urged them to "ask me anything," to which one person responded: "How are you feeling about all the house renovations? Are you happy with how it's going?" followed by a heart eyes emoji and a celebration hands emoji.
Over this, she wrote: “I feel like it's the most stressed I've felt in a long time. It's so much going on all at once. A lot of ££ and a lot of things to go wrong.”
Articles - Latest
- Slowdown of Earth's spin caused an oxygen surge
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX Starlink ‘plans ground station on the Isle of Man’ for blanket coverage of Britain
- Briton among two killed in 'suspected drone attack' on tanker in Arabian Sea
- Campaigners win High Court victory over Stonehenge tunnel project
- International Space Station knocked out of position as new Russian science lab malfunctions
- Human remains found are missing British hiker's, DNA test confirms
- Dusty Hill death: Tributes pour in after ZZ Top bassist dies aged 72
- One dead and ten stranded as wildfire rages across southern Turkey
- Astronomers see back of a black hole for first time, proving Albert Einstein was right
- Mike Howe death: Lead singer of Metal Church dies at 55
- Adam Thomas sobbed as he had to break the news of his dad's death to friend
- Former England seamer Mike Hendrick dies at the age of 72
- Jenny Powell reveals her father Leslie has passed away
- Joey Jordison death: Slipknot fans and music world pay tribute
- Move over Taj Mahal, these Welsh slate quarries are just as fascinating
- Partygoers bludgeon gunman to death with bricks after fatal shooting in Texas
- Ex-US Sen. Mike Enzi of Wyoming dies after bicycle accident
- Utah sandstorm leaves seven dead in 20-vehicle highway pile-up
- Chinese crane operator falls 160ft to her death while recording video
- Seven US counties under plague warning as experts say prairie dogs are good indicator of outbreak
Articles - Most Read
- Contact Us
- Cosmic Consciousness - What is Cosmic Consciousness-2
- Cosmic Consciousness-Introduction
- Cosmic Consciousness - Introduction-2
- Cosmic Consciousness - What is Cosmic Consciousness?
- Cosmic Consciousness First Words - 1V - 2
- The Human Condition-Thomas Keating
- Cosmic Consciousness First Words - V -
- Cosmic Consciousness V - 2
- Cosmic consciousness - First Words - IV
- Cosmic Consciousness-On the Plane of Self Consciousness
- Drinking From The Mountain Stream - Milarepa
- The Human Condition - 4
- Evolution and Devolution-Chapter 2
- The Human Condition - Thomas keating-3
- The Human Condition-2-Thomas Keating
- Cosmic Consciousness - 3 - On the Plane of Self Consciousness
- Evolution and Devolution-Chapter 1
- The Human Condition - 6
- Web Links
- Milarepa's World
- On the Plane of Self Consciousness - 2
- The Human Condition - 5
- Milarepa's World-2
- The Buddhist System of Liberation
- On the Plane of Self Consciousness IV
- The Buddhist System of Liberation - 2
- On the Plane of Self Consciousness IV - 2
- Contemplation and the Divine Therapy - 2