Life after death: Woman recounts afterlife ‘higher intelligence' experience when infant
A woman, known only as Janine S to protect her anonymity, has disclosed a remarkable brush with the afterlife experienced when just three-years-old. Recounting her apparent incident to the Near-Death Experience Foundation (NDERF) site, she remains convinced the near-tragedy resulted in a meeting with a higher power.
She said: "I was three years on a warm, summer evening. My pink bounce ball had rolled off the pier and into the water.
"I walked off the pier after my ball. No one was around watching me.
"I remember standing on the floor of the ocean with the water above my head. I wasn't afraid.
"Then, I was standing above the water watching myself lying on the beach and seeing my parents and other members of my family kneeling over me. They were upset as they were trying to save my life.
The accidental drowning led to her being pronounced "clinically dead", with her young heart ceasing to function.
And it was at this point Janine thinks she "left my body and existed outside it."
She said: "As I was watching, I realised there was someone beside me. This figure was much taller than me and taller than the average person.
"The figure felt older and more intelligent than me. I never turned to look at the figure. This figure felt like a guide more than like a family member.
"It was like we both belonged where we were and we both felt the same way about my family.
"I felt like I was a higher intelligence who knew more than a 3-year-old would know.
"I felt like this was the real me and I was where I really came from."
The then three-year-old child proceeded to recount a strange sense of disassociation with the dramatic scenes of those attempting to resuscitate her.
Janine S said: "I know I didn't want to go back into my body. I felt nothing for those people on the beach. I knew they loved me and were scared.
"I felt I didn't belong with them and that their existence was confusing, complicated, and much less than my true existence. They didn't have the knowledge that I had.
"I knew where I was standing was real as it felt like home. Both, myself and the figure next to me, had a greater awareness and consciousness than my family by my earthly body.
"I was completely in the moment. I felt as if I had an understanding of everything. I wasn't afraid but I knew I didn't want to go back to my body.
"I didn't look at my parents like they were my mom and dad. I looked at them like I didn't belong with them because I was not one of them."
Then at this moment, the woman, recalling the event 51 years later, revealed the electrifying sensation of being brought back to life.
He said: "There was a moment when I realised I was going to go back and I felt that the figure was there to give me the understanding that I needed to go back.
"Then, I heard a very loud clap, like a crack of thunder. I was back in my body and surrounded by my family.
"I didn't think about what had happened until much later. But I never forgot that experience.
"I remember it so clearly, even today. I can still hear the clap and remember how it felt being with the figure beside me.
"Sometimes I wonder why I didn't see a bright light, feel warm, or have joyful feelings."
However, medical experts such as New York University's Langone School of Medicine's Dr Sam Parniaof, suggest a more rational explanation for apparent sensations of the afterlife.
She said: "When we die, that experience is not unpleasant for the vast majority of people.
"For those of us who die naturally, even if we were in pain before we die, the process of death becomes very comfortable, it is very blissful, peaceful."
And she added, thanks to modern technology and science "death does not have to be limited to philosophy and religion, but it can be explored through science."
Reference: Daily Express: Tom Fish
Articles - Latest
- PRINCE PHILIP DIED WITH THE QUEEN BY HIS SIDE AND SPENT HIS FINAL DAYS READING IN THE SUN
- PRINCE PHILIP'S COFFIN 'WILL BE MOVED WHEN QUEEN PASSES AWAY' SO THEY CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER
- PRINCE CHARLES INHERITS DUKE OF EDINBURGH TITLE FROM PRINCE PHILIP - EDWARD TO GET IT NEXT
- PRINCESS ANNE PAYS TRIBUTE TO DAD PRINCE PHILIP: 'WITHOUT HIM LIFE WILL BE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT'
- Prince Philip death: Joe Biden among world leaders paying tribute to Duke of Edinburgh
- WOMAN WHO WAS REVIVED AFTER DROWNING EXPLAINS WHAT DYING FEELS LIKE
- SIR RICHARD SUTTON: ONE OF UK'S RICHEST MEN STABBED TO DEATH AT HIS HOME
- PRINCE PHILIP, THE DUKE OF EDINBURGH, HAS DIED
- CONSERVATIVE MP DAME CHERYL GILLAN DIES AFTER SUFFERING FROM LONG-TERM ILLNESS
- BRONZE AGE STONE SLAB DISCOVERED IN FRANCE IS OLDEST MAP IN EUROPE, SAY ARCHAEOLOGISTS
- LIFE AFTER DEATH: HEART ATTACK VICTIM RECOUNTS HIS EXTRAORDINARY OUT-OF-BODY EXPERIENCE
- Procession Of The Golden Mummies
- BARACK OBAMA'S 'GRANNY' AND FAMILY MATRIARCH DIES IN KENYAN HOSPITAL
- SOUTH AFRICA’S ZULU KING GOODWILL ZWELITHINI DIES IN HOSPITAL AGE 72
- VORIAN PRIME MINISTER HAMED BAKAYOKO DIES IN GERMAN HOSPITAL AGED 56
- BILLIONAIRE OLIVIER DASSAULT DIES IN A HELICOPTER CRASH
- LIFE AFTER DEATH: WOMAN RECOUNTS AFTERLIFE ‘HIGHER INTELLIGENCE' EXPERIENCE WHEN INFANT
- JOHN LEGEND MOURNS DEATH OF HIS 'TWIN' GRANDMOTHER JUST DAYS AFTER HER BIRTHDAY
- MUMMY WITH A GOLD TONGUE FOUND IN EGYPT
- DAUGHTER OF WARSAW ZOO COUPLE WHO SAVED HUNDREDS FROM HOLOCAUST DIES AGED 77
Articles - Most Read
- Contact Us
- Cosmic Consciousness - What is Cosmic Consciousness-2
- Cosmic Consciousness-Introduction
- Cosmic Consciousness - Introduction-2
- Cosmic Consciousness - What is Cosmic Consciousness?
- Cosmic Consciousness First Words - 1V - 2
- Cosmic Consciousness V - 2
- Cosmic Consciousness First Words - V -
- Cosmic consciousness - First Words - IV
- The Human Condition-Thomas Keating
- Cosmic Consciousness-On the Plane of Self Consciousness
- Drinking From The Mountain Stream - Milarepa
- The Human Condition - 4
- Evolution and Devolution-Chapter 2
- The Human Condition - Thomas keating-3
- The Human Condition-2-Thomas Keating
- Cosmic Consciousness - 3 - On the Plane of Self Consciousness
- Evolution and Devolution-Chapter 1
- The Human Condition - 6